all on 4 Dental Implants
All on 4 implants give you beautiful, natural looking teeth which also function like natural teeth. The all on four process secures your denture to surgically placed dental implants so that you can eat, speak and live confidently without the fear of slipping dentures.
It can be an ideal tooth replacement solution when a patient has numerous teeth in either their upper and/or lower arches that are missing or un-restorable. All-on-4® is a specialized procedure for a full-arch prosthesis in just one day of surgery.
Benefits of all on 4 dental implant
- No slippage or sore spots
- The look and feel of natural teeth
- Regaining almost all of your natural chewing and biting ability
- Restores an entire smile with only four implants
- Treatment involves just one surgery
- Secure placement deep in the jawbone, so implants will not shift or loosen
- No bone graft usually necessary
- Lower cost than other treatment alternatives, making it easier to replace teeth with affordable All on 4 dental implants
- your dentures will allow you to eat.
- The preservation of the bone in your jaw
- Not having your dentures removed if ever checking into a hospital
What is All-on-4?
Basically, All-on-4 is a minimally invasive way of placing a full mouth of dental implants by only using four implants to support a full arch (upper or lower) fixed non-removable replacement teeth.
So once you get four implants secured to your top jawbone and four secured to your bottom jawbone, you’ll have a full set of teeth that look realistic and are strong enough to last for years.
Who should get All on 4?
This is one of the simplest questions to answer because anybody who has lost teeth, and wants to have a permanent good-looking set of replacement teeth.
People who have lost all of their teeth or a large portion of their teeth and want to live a full and healthy lifestyle should consider replacing their teeth with implants over removable dentures. Most adults who have lost their teeth could benefit from this procedure.