All On 6 Dental Implants
“All on 6” is technique or procedure for placing dental implants in you jaw. if you loss all your teeth then you don’t have to implant each of them. “All on 6” will help you out with better strength and stability. In this method you only need six implants for each jaw, not a separate implant for every missing tooth. We will place new full set of teeth that look realistic and are strong enough to last for years.
The benefit of placing “All-On-6” implants is that you won’t need an implant for every tooth you lost. As a result, the procedure typically takes less money and takes less time compared to installing a separate implant for every tooth.
Benefits of "All on 6" dental implant
- No slippage or sore spots
- The look and feel of natural teeth
- Regaining almost all of your natural chewing and biting ability
- Restores an entire smile with only four implants
- Treatment involves just one surgery
- Secure placement deep in the jawbone, so implants will not shift or loosen
- No bone graft usually necessary
- Lower cost than other treatment alternatives, making it easier to replace teeth with affordable All on 6 dental implants
- your dentures will allow you to eat.
- The preservation of the bone in your jaw
- Not having your dentures removed if ever checking into a hospital
Why is "All-on-6"?
“All On 6” are effective solutions for people who have lost a significant number of teeth. Treatments involve surgically placing dental implants in your jaw. These implants are used to support fixed or removable dentures and to maintain your jaw’s structural integrity following tooth loss.
The concept of All-on solutions is that all teeth on the upper or lower jaw can be rehabilitated with only one oral surgery. There are 4, 6 or 8 implants and a fixed bridge without bone augmentation.
The All-on-4 and its alternative treatments are an effective solution for those who have lost a large number of teeth in the upper or lower jaw, or in case of complete toothlessness.
Who should get All on 4?
Any one is Candidate for “All on 6” Dental Implants. Except, if you addicted to tobacco or diabetic? You may not be an ideal candidate for this procedure.
The treatment is recommended for patients with a full arch of missing teeth, or who are planning to have any remaining teeth removed and replaced with implants. The All-on-6 treatment offers a stable, long-term, alternative to traditional dentures.